Visiting your doctor is an important step. We want you to feel comfortable and to be fully prepared for your procedure. It may be helpful to have a few questions handy in preparing for your visit.
- How many years of training have you had?
- Where do you perform my procedure? At a hospital or an office-based surgical center?
- Is the surgical center accredited or is it state-licensed or Medicare-certified?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- How can I get the best results?
- What technique do you recommend for me?
- How long is the recovery period and what should I expect during recovery?
- What are the risks and complications of this procedure?
- How can I expect to look following the procedure?